Pelco VMS Storage Estimator - What's New
Version 1.6.1 - released on May 1, 2023:
Version 1.6.0 - released on May 7, 2021:
- Added VideoXpert Professional Power 3 Series NVR.
- Added VideoXpert Enterprise VXS2B R Series recorders.
Version 1.5.9 - released on April 12, 2021:
- Added new Spectra Professional 2 2MP model, P2230L-EW0, P2230L-EW1, P2230L-FW0, P2230L-FW1. Bitrate and Smart Compression data is identical to P2230-ESR.
- Added VideoXpert Enterprise VXS2B recorders. Each VXS2B recorder comes with 100 channel license and 1 year of SUP. HDD capacity and throughput are identical to VXS2 series.
- Fixed issue with importing CSV file that has non-Pelco (3rd Party) camera configued.
Version 1.5.8 - released on March 16, 2021:
- Added VideoXpert Pro Eco3 series recorder.
- Marked Flex 2 and Eco 2 recorders to be obsolete and managed the recorder list.
Version 1.5.7 - released on October 20, 2020:
- Added CBR bitrates and settings to following camera series: Sarix Enhanced 3, Sarix Pro 3, Spectra Enhanced 7, Spectra Pro IR, Esprit Enhanced and ExSite.
- Changed CVBR to be the default codec selection.
Version 1.5.6 - released on July 24, 2020:
- Lowered the effective storage size from 174.62 TB to 171.06 TB and 130.97 TB to 128.29 TB for VXS2-E216-12S and VXS2-E168-12S recorders respectively. This is due to smaller hard disk size with 12TB SAS HDD.
Version 1.5.5 - released on July 15, 2020:
- Removed all GFC products including GFC Pro 4K and GFC Multi.
Version 1.5.4 - released on April 28, 2020:
- Added new Spectra Enhanced 7th Gen 2MP and 8MP camera series. Information includes H.264, H.265 and Smart Compression.
- Added new Sarix Enhanced 3rd Gen 5MP and 8MP camera series, including IME dome, IBE bullet and IXE box series. Information includes H.264, H.265 and Smart Compression.
- Added new Sarix Enhanced 3rd Gen 2MP and 3MP IXE box series.
- Added Pelco logo on top left to align with new Pelco.com website
- Fixed the issue with Smart Compression bitrate on Sarix Enh3 4K and S7818L camera goes lower than low limit. The new logic will set the low limit to lower value when Smart Compression is enabled.
- Fixed the issue with incorrect image on ExSite Enhanced fixed camera.
- Changed the following camera series to be obsolete: GFC Pro 4K all models; GFC Multi 4-in-1 camera; Sarix Enhanced 2nd Gen all models; Spectra Enhanced 6th Gen all models.
Version 1.5.3 - released on April 15, 2020:
- Fixed the issue with showing incorrect image for Esprit Enhanced (ES6230) Series.
- Added IR plus white light LED models for Esprit Enhanced (ES6230) Series.
Version 1.5.2 - released on April 1, 2020:
- Added VideoXpert Enterprise new VXS2 recorders, VXS2-E288-16S.
Version 1.5.1 - released on March 26, 2020:
- Added new Sarix Enhanced 3rd Gen 2MP and 3MP camera series, including IME dome and IBE bullet. Information includes H.264, H.265 and Smart Compression.
- Implemented typical bitrate for Sarix Professional 3rd Gen series. Typical bitrate is available when Smart Compression is deactivated.
- Marked Sarix Professional Next Gen series and many other camera models obsolete.
- Marked Digital Sentry recording platform and all DSSRV2 recorders obsolete.
Version 1.5.0 - released on September 18, 2019:
- Added E1-VXS5300-48 recorder in VideoXpert Ent Storage series.
Version 1.4.9 - released on September 10, 2019:
- Added new Sarix Professional 3rd Gen camera series (IBP, IMP, IWP and IXP) information including H.264, H.265 and Smart Compression.
Version 1.4.8 - released on July 31, 2019:
- Added VideoXpert Enterprise new VXS2 recorders including both T Series and E Series.
Version 1.4.7 - released on June 24, 2019:
- Added new GFC Pro Multi 4-In-1 camera series information including H.264, H.265 and Smart Compression.
- Added new VideoXpert Pro Power 2 NVR models: VXP-P2-24-5-D and VXP-P2-24-J-D.
- Added new VideoXpert Pro Flex 2 and Eco 2 NVR models.
Version 1.4.6 - released on April 9, 2019:
- Changed the default CVBR bitrate and Smart Compression saving for GFC Pro 4K camera series, including IMP831 and IBP831.
The default CVBR bitrate is now lowered with better Smart Compression saving. The change is effective starting from firmware v126.96.36.199.
Version 1.4.5 - released on March 29, 2019:
- Changed the effective space on VXS-96 from 74.87TB to 76.40TB.
- Added new Spectra IR Lookup 2MP Phase-2 model, P2230L-ESR. Bitrate and Smart Compression data is identical to P2230-ESR.
Version 1.4.3 - released on March 18, 2019:
- Added new Spectra IR Lookup 4K (P2820) and Spectra IR Lookup 2MP Phase-1 (P2230) camera series information including H.264, H.265 and Smart Compression.
Version 1.4.2 - released on March 15, 2019:
- Fixed the issue with recorder's tooltips at the Summary section not showing correct information.
Version 1.4.0 - released on March 5, 2019:
- Added new GFC Pro 4K camera information including H.264, H.265 and Smart Compression.
- Added new VideoXpert Pro Power models: VXP-P2-48-J-D, VXP-P2-48-5-D and VXP-P2-48-6-D.
- Added the maximum camera quantity at 1000 and maximum recording retention at 365 days.
- Changed the default recording retention from 1 day to 30 days.
- Changed the default recorder series from VideoXpert Storage to VideoXpert Pro Power.
- Added a "What's New" link to show change log window.
- Renamed "VideoXpert Storage" to "VideoXpert Ent Storage".
- Changed the way on converting between MB, GB, TB and vice versa.
- Fixed CSV export issue on Firefox and Chrome.
- Fixed the effective storage size for VXP-E-8-J-S.
- Improved the storage calculation in order to provide consistent calculation result.